Conditions and regulations

Payment conditions

  • 40% by bank transfer at the booking, the remainder (60%) + the deposit by cash or by credit card.
  • The deposit (preferred payment method by credit card) is returned 48 hours after the check-out, whenever you leave the house in the same conditions as found.
  • The amount of the deposit is 50 eur for person.
  • If for some reason, you must override the reservation, will be refunded 40% if s’ warns 24 hours before, if you communicate within less than 24 hours will only be refunded 20%.
  • Check-in: 6 pm on winter 8 pm on summer
  • Check-out limit: 12 h.
  • Can be some flexibility with the check-out times (previous notice)


  • Guests must leave the house in reasonable conditions of cleanliness and order, ie in the same way that they find on their arrival. If not, will be charged an extra charge of 50 Eur. for final cleaning.
  • In the long term, previous notice, we can make the weekly change of sheets and towels. As well, we can do the cleaning of the house, at a cost of 10 € / h.
  • PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. If for any reason, you bring any, the deposit will not be returned.
  • If for any reason more beds are needed the occupancy will be charged 10 euros for extra bed linen